5.0
Additional Fees

Its interesting how I've been receiving threatening messages from her competitors. One of them tried to convince me that they were Ashras but it ended up being a impersonator.

Everyone should be aware that many of her competitors are impersonating her, stealing her product names and trying to slander her name. Its a tactic they use.

I'm not sure how they found my FB page, but they are contacting everyone on my friends list and trying to scare them too.

I did reach out to the real person and she was very helpful and gave me tips to follow so that I can tell who is real and who is an impersonator.

Its hard to know what to trust now a days.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: She is honest and caring, Great customer service, She is always there for me, She always responds quickly, She put me first and never cared about the money.

I didn't like: I was manipulated by her compeitor, Impersonators, Nasty competitors.

Comments

Thank you for letting me know. I don't trust the information on this website anyways.

I can totally see why people can get manipulated by fake information. Someone should put a stop to her competitors so that they stop posting fake information on her and stop trying to deceive people by pretending to by her.Word is getting around about her competitors impersonating her.