Resolved
5.0
Additional Fees
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Nov 13, 2018

I am AGAIN updating this review. I have been in contact with Ashra and although it is easy to believe other negative reviews of her, after our conversation I do believe she is legitimate and has her client’s best interest at heart.

I have read other updated reviews similar to mine and thought it was just another ‘ploy’ but I am being 1000% genuine here. If anyone does have any concerns please email Ashra about it or ask her for a link to her contact form as i’ve just found out it is probably the best way to contact her. Even if you have posted a negative review in the past, tell her your concerns and I can assure you she will do her best to put it right. I offer my sincere apologies to Ashra and I shouldn’t have jumped on here without messaging her first.

I also apologise to anyone who may have read this as I can’t confirm all the information is true. It’s so easy to be mislead online. The whole “Emily” situation is confusing, I think this probably started from one person bringing this name into it and it has spiralled since then.

I am not from America, I purely went off internet records which again does not prove anything. I think I need Ashra’s contact details to send her some flowers!

Update by user Nov 13, 2018

I am updating this review after Ashra has contacted another client of her’s accusing them of posting this review. She has become extremely threatening and hard to work with.

I will only update this review to say I do not have hard, cold evidence that Ashra is in fact the person named in the original post. However, there are a lot of pointers and it is a possibility. I also can not confirm the exact location of Ashra as fact however again, the locations suggested are also a possibility. This is all that is getting put, Ashra.

Go ahead with your defamation case. Unfortunately, for you, people are entitled to an opinion.

Original review posted by user Mar 31, 2018

I found Ashra online (I’m assuming after researching she is ONLY online) I had read numerous reviews slating her and saying she is fake however when i came across her website and some videos on youtube it gave me hope so I purchased a spell. A few days later she sent an email to say it had all been done and to wait it out.

Instantly she suggested another spell which i went along with and purchased, a few days later I got an email to explain it had been carried out and she suggested ANOTHER spell. I’ve purchased around 5 spells now since January and i’ve seen nothing of any benefit despite following her “guidelines”. Numerous times i’ve tried posting on her forums to join in with everyone to no avail. I’ve emailed her twice in the past 2 weeks but no reply, she only seems to reply if it’s in regards to buying something.

I once emailed asking if I had the right contact details and she simply sent “Yes.” No ‘Hello’ no ‘thank you’ just “Yes” - funny how her attitude is polite when money is involved however a simple question gets that response.

It’s shocking what she does, if she wants to dispute this then I can attach pictures if she wishes to go that far. I’d stay away from any online ‘spellcaster’ from now on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashra Spellcaster Psychic Reading.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Rshixo

I’m really confused, i have been using Ashra for nearly a year and had no movement on any of my spells so asked her to recast again she has sent me a link to this page and says she is upset with me. I have asked her to just refund me now as i posted a review on her trustpilot page and she got in touch but now i feel like she is just trying to cause an issue to not help me. Anyone else had this before?!

to Rshixo #1596629

She linked you to this review? Just shows her eyes are EVERYWHERE!

I’m bewildered why she’s upset with you.

It is a bit strange though, I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Good luck getting a refund, I wouldn’t hold your breath!

Rshixo
to DailyRottweiler #1596636

Yep. She’s now threatening me with legal action, I work at a solicitors so i’m not too bothered by that bit but I have been so polite to her and she’s really testing my patience! Looks like i’ll have to go through paypal, it all seems a bit spiteful, lesson learned.

DailyRottweiler

Some of these comments defending her bemuse me endless. You’re either in the same position as me when I first contacted her (naive, vulnerable and willing to clutch on to any slight bit of false hope) or you are in fact “Ashra”.

After a HUGE amount of research it’s apparent “Ashra” is actually a lady that goes by the REAL name of Emily J Cole or her new married name Emily Wildley. After looking family members up on facebook I found a photo from her wedding day, she looks exactly like her photos on her “Ashra” websites and videos. Funnily enough, Emily Cole or Emily Wildley are nowhere to be found on facebook. Emily/Ashra actually lives in Colorado NOT Australia (if you google the address she has at the bottom of her emails this is a fake address and is not registered to anywhere, google maps takes you to some storage units.

The address is also nowhere near any beach where she claims to carry out some of her work. She also replies to emails in line with the time in Colorado... NOT Australia. She has been linked to Baisalt Colorado and Denver Colorado.

Look it up and find out for yourself. I’ve also been keeping tabs on the extremely detailed emails she sends, every 14 days I get one without fail. If she’s so busy with other clients how does she stick to this strict regime? Funnily enough if you select “find out about our service provider” at the bottom of her emails, it’s pretty evident these are automatically generated and sent based on previous information you have provided.

If you all want to continue going to her for support, if it offers you some kind of peace of mind or help then by all means, each to their own. However please be careful how much money you are giving her. I have yet to come across anyone who has actually met this woman, it seems slightly odd she has created such a business online only.

Surely if she did exactly what she says she does, people would be queing at her door. Thanks for reading!

to DailyRottweiler #1596691

I will only update this review to say I do not have hard, cold evidence that Ashra is in fact the person named in the original post and comments. However, there are a lot of pointers and it is a possibility. I also can not confirm the exact location of Ashra as fact however again, the locations suggested are also a possibility. This is all that is getting put, Ashra.

I received death threats from someone on facebook today. I don't think its just you being attack by her competitors.

If it continues, I will be taken further actions. You cannot threaten to murder someone. This competitor of hers is going too far.

Its SICK!This goes beyond harassment. Every time I try to block them, they keep coming back under different names.

I'm being harassed online. I find it strange that ever since I commented on this website with my apology, her competitors are harassing me on FB and trying to threaten me and anyone on my Friends List.Whoever is behind this is a very sick person.

Get a life. I strongly suspect her competitors are behind the harassment.

No competitor I know personally that she is a fake it's been over a year now and I HAVE ALL THE EMAILS

It looks like some competitor of hers is very upset that Ashras gets all of the client while they lose out.Yes, she is very popular and this makes her an easy target for disgruntled competitors who cannot compete with a genuine caring person.Its so sad that they use dirty tactics like this to get attention. When you see her videos and look at her website, you can tell that everyone is speaking honestly about her.

They are NOT paid. Get a life.They have reached a new low by impersonating her and stealing her product names to try to trick people.

super helpful . I too think she is fake ...Her forum is a trap .

Posts 're from her team and videos too . She is scared of real genuine people so never approves any genuine person in the forum ...Fake like other spellcasters around

Yes , She is a fake lady it seems . What I could figure out is that she has a group of people working under her and they keep updating her forum to look genuine .

This is a trap to lure customer who are desperate to get her attention .Strange part is she never approves you to post anything in the forum as it for fake postings . Such a "yay !!!

my spell worked .... go ahead Ashra is very kind and will help you buy her spells now "So if you are desperate to get help try and find someone you can rely or just leave it to god .Don't go for online scammers ....

to Dee #1455630

Wow this is serious *** The first day I contacted Ashra I just want to let you know that I started seeing movement with my spell. If she doesn’t see a future with you and your lover she will tell you before hand.

I know she is genuine and real and she approved me to be on her forum but I am a client of hers and I asked her to be apart of the forum once I started seeing movement with my spell. Follow her guidelines and you will see movement too.

AShra gets real busy at all times. She typically only sometimes has time to send a simple yes or no as she also has her own life and states she sometimes gets maybe 3-4 hours of sleep!

Not to mention several jealous “casters” are going around stealing her name, emails, and products. It’s sad, but many have fallen victim to that. As far as her being fake, no. And I can attest that many more people will defend her, who are NOT paid, but have truly seen results with her.

Fake?

Oh, is that why my stubborn ex has said the EXACT words I asked Ashra I wanted him to say? Please make sure you have contacted the correct person.