5.0
Additional Fees

I would like to sincerely apologize for what I said about Ashras. I was never a client of hers, but I was told by one of her competitors that they would cast a free ritual if I pretended to be a client and posted negative things about her.

I tried to contact Pissed C. about taking down my comment, but they refused and told me that I agreed to their policies when I posted my comment. I honestly had no idea that what I was saying couldn't be taken down.

To make matters worse, the person who manipulated me into posting bad things about her refused to cast a free ritual as they promised. I was basically manipulated into doing the dirty work of defaming one of their competitors while they sit and laughed at me.

Ashras, please except my apology. I didn't mean what I said and I hope you understand where I was coming from. I didn't have money and I guess I was willing to sell my soul to the devil if it meant getting help to bring back my husband.

To everyone else, please don't take anything negative that I said about her seriously. I lied because I was conned by one of her competitors. I'm sure she is an amazing woman.

Again, I'm sincerely sorry for my actions.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: She is honest and caring, She always responds quickly, Great customer service, She put me first and never cared about the money, She is always there for me.

I didn't like: Ashra impersonator, Dishonest competitors, I was manipulated by her compeitor, Fake comments by competitors.

Comments