Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5.0

I found her to be caring about my situation and supportive. I'm been through a lot of abusive relationships and she was Abel to relate with me on what I've been through.

The reason I asked for her help was because of what happened with Ron.

Well I've been knowing Ron for almost 16 years he has been locked up for 9 years. When he got out of jail he connected with since February of the year we've been back and forth with each other. I have a daughter also that he loves. I can tell he cares for me dearly but very much to himself when it come to trying to connect.

He has another female on the side which i hate. I just want him to love me and only me marriage happiness love.

I'm always hurt but don't want to feel that pain anymore.

I have nothing but good things to say about her services. More importantly, she listens to you and cares about what you are going through.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashra Spellcaster Psychic Reading.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Ashra Spellcaster Pros: Great customer service, She always responds quickly, She is always there for me, She put me first and never cared about the money.

Ashra Spellcaster Cons: Ashra impersonators, Nasty competitors, Negative comment are from her competitors.

• Great Customer Service