Contacted Ashra 2 years ago and never had a response. Then contacted her 8 months ago and still no response.

Contacted her many times (not annoyingly) and never got a response

She only takes clients where the likelihood of her spellcasting will work. For many, this is women trying to get their man or husband back. If anyone is familiar with relationship dynamics, guys will usually give a woman a 2nd or 3rd chance, so the spells don’t have to be extremely strong, the spells aren’t turning fate.

I am a man and it is always harder to get the affection of a woman back. This is why she barely has male clients - spellcasting for Men is harder and much less likely to succeed...or she is not a good spellcaster when it comes to channeling male energy.

Obviously she doesn’t want the backlash from a bunch of men’s spells failing to get their woman back and doesn’t reply to them.

This tells me Ashra is a fake. A true Spellcaster can summon whatever energies from the universe, not cherrypick the easy or common spells. Oddly enough the spell I wanted would be considered easy by a Master spellcaster - laughably so. I’m not married, I don’t have kids, my girl isn’t cheating on me, so my spell wasn’t complicated.

I just wanted a spell to be more sexually attractive, sexually magnetic, and have more sexual partners. I wouldn’t have even cared if it worked or not. Love & Sex spells are some of the easiest to cast since love & sex are powerful universal energies that are ever abundant and surround us.

Money and success spells being harder as they aren’t “from nature” or “natural” per se. Yet still no response from Ashra.

Point Blank - Ashra is a cherrypicking fraud that never responds unless your spell stands to gain a good result, and she never responds to Men.

She’s an amateur at the bottom of her craft at best -and that’s if she’s not a fraud.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashra Spellcaster Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ashra Spellcaster Cons: Phony customer reviews.

Comments