New York, New York
5.0

I'm not sure what caused me to lash out at her. Its my fault and I own the mistake I made. She never did anything to deserve what I said about her. I was being mean, rude and quite frankly disrespectful towards her.

I thought was was ignoring me, but then I checked my spam folder and noticed that she did email me, but it somehow landing in my junk folder.

Yes, I apologized to her. I wasn't myself that day and I am deeply sorry for my actions.

Next time, I will address any concerns I have with her directly. She didn't deserve any of the negative thing I said. However, there is no option to delete my previous comment or to correct what I said.

I'm aware that she is a busy person. I should have put myself in her shoes instead of being selfish and impatient.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Ashra Spellcaster Pros: She is honest and caring, Great customer service, She always responds quickly, She put me first and never cared about the money.

Ashra Spellcaster Cons: Ashra impersonators, Negative comment are from her competitors, Nasty competitors, Fake comments by competitors.

• Dishonest Competitors
  • Fake Comments By Competitors
  • Ashra Impersonators

Comments

Don’t believe that she has threatened to sue for defamation of character even though it was a rightful and LEGAL negative review on my end based upon opinion. Better to either attempt a refund or walk away. I wish you love and nothing but the best