Her followers are delusional.She doesn't email you back and when she does, it's a formal copy of others.

She is a fraud. Some people have luck BECAUSE the outcome would have happened WITHOUT her help anyway but they think SHE did it WOW! I joined her forums and i couldn't post ANYTHING, just reply but only AFTER my reply was reviewed. She (or someone) monitors you.

No one EVER talked with me in the forums. She never answered me for anything nor did anyone else in her forums on my replies (i didn't have permission to freely post anything or start a conversation). She never even tried to help me! I believe she preys on people who want to believe so bad, or people who need to be a part of something they think is cool.

Seek out a REAL caster.

I found a voodoo priest who IS real and it worked.Yes i paid but what he did for me would NOT have happened with HER because she doesn't posses the power.

Review about: Ashra Spellcaster Psychic Reading.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1420669

I'm starting to think that you are right about Ashra!!!

She is most definitely a fraud and I have proof I filed a complaint with the BBB which probably nothing will be done but I also plan to do a review on YouTube and see if there is a way I can start a petition because she needs to be shut down

This is totally bullshits !!Sent her mails after paying the services with top up nothing done and sent a mail no response for coming 2 months !!

You call that honest ?! Please!!

We need help and we got into this situations !What goes around comes around !!

to Low May Ling #1342461

She DOES NOT ignore her clients.I know because I've used her services and she always responds.

Maybe you should use the Support Ticket link someone else mentioned below.

If you are an actually client of hers and you have a concern, then contact her.Otherwise, its hard to believe what you are saying is even true.

Just in case Ana or Voodoo Priest say they tried contact her and got no response, I will remind you of her customer page where you can create a ticket regarding your concerns.

She would never ignore someone's concerns.Businesses are successful because of their customer support.

They don't want someone being unhappy.

But do not continue giving her attention.Real clients always address concerns with the company directly.

This will be my last comment on this silly website where lies run rampant.

Her name is not Ana Ronaire and she doesn't live in Florida.If she is not willing to contact the company directly about her concerns, then she isn't a client and she doesn't care to resolve her issues.

She only cares about defaming people with false lies.

This is a bully, someone trying to get attention. This is why I would encourage EVERYONE to stop giving ANNA12 any attention. She is a competitor.

She lives in the Michigan and her name first name is likely Kristina.

If Kristina were to contact the company directly, this issue would have been resolved a long time ago.

Everyone needs to stop giving this bully attention.

Nothing gets resolved when she is unwilling to approach the company with her concerns.

The company would rather keep clients happy then to have someone upset. So I'm asking everyone to let ANNA12 advertise her Voodoo Preist, let her spread false lies, let her do whatever it is that turns her on... But do not continue giving her attention. Real clients always address concerns with the company directly.

Nothing gets resolved when someone doesn't want to resolve it and their sole purpose is to lie and spread lies. A customer support link was already provided in this thread below.

She would use it if she were a real client.This will be my last comment on this silly website where lies run rampant.

spsreviewforum is not a creditable source.Type in "sps review forum scam" into google and you will see what I mean.

So you are basically defaming her on fake information?

Also, I contacted her. She has no client under the name Ana Ronaire. Now I know your lying. Oh, ripoffreport is notorious for extorting money out of companies.

Ed, the man behind the site has literally tens of thousands of companies who want to cut off his head.

Your name isn't Ana Ronaire and you were never her client. You refuse to contact her to fix your concerns which is why you ended up in the spot you are in.

Yes, I know you will tell everyone that you have contacted her, but its just a lie.

You should feel ashamed of yourself.

Florida, United States #1336710

My name is Ana Ronaire, and WOW you guys are just unbelievable for using such offensive words toward someone that you don't know.You don't know the pain I have gone through, yet it's so easy for you to assume and use a bad language.

I don't have to do with that priest, and I didn't used any kind of offensive language towards Ashra. I only shared my experience and I have the right to do. I paid money for her services and I have the right to say whatever I want when I believe that I was lied to and taken advantage of. Any of you don't have to agree on what I said, if you believe in her then good for you.

All I have to say is Thank You for saying those words towards me, I am not going to lower myself in your level and reply to you to in the same way. I am expressing to my opinion, NO ONE HAS TO BELIEVE IT. Just because we live in a free society where we have the right to express anything, we shouldn't offend other people, it's not right. Either way this is the last time I am replying to those comments.

And BTW I live in Florida, just didn't want to share anything because I still had hopes for my ex-lover that we would be together, but to this point it doesn't matter anymore because that will never happen anymore. Thank you for making fun of someone who is broken hearted and was desperate to get some results but I never did.

And the reason why I said she has workers is because I read it in the pages I am attaching below.

That's where I read the other reviews for her services.

Thank you for confirming you are a competitor.I will not be using your Voodoo Priest.

The only fraud is someone who hides behind Anonymous ids and defames others.

That's low.

As for myself, I have nothing to hide.I live in North Hills California.

to Annaleah Domin #1336315

Annaleah Domin, She is just a bully and competitor who's trying to lure people to some Voodoo Priest.Also note that this ANA122 also posted comments about getting men 2rape her.

There were comments about her being knocked up by them too. I ask this website to take down those comments because it really crossed the line.

ANA122 is an attention seeker, bully, likely with no life and had a fetish for defaming people.

To ANA122, I will not be donating to your Voodoo Priest.

Bullies love attention.

This is why this crazy ANA122 keeps posting defamatory comments. Real people with concerns, don't act immature.

They work out their problems with the company directly.

To ANA122, this will be my last post.I wish you luck with your Voodoo priestess character.