1.8
Additional Fees

I am NO sorcerer.

I am NO conjurer.

I am not posed as her.

Don’t believe those lies.

Ashra is a FRAUD who manipulates desperate souls out of money at the most vounerable time. Please, everyone BE WARNED! Her forum is controlled, monitored and manipulated by her. She has a select group of “friends” (possibly all aliases of her) who troll and post praises of how great she is, but it’s the same accounts over and over. If you post anything negative you will be removed and so will your posting. I now have contacts from 3 people in just two weeks who she has taken Money from and done nothing! Or if she has, it doesn’t work. We are starting our own chat room to see if we can help each other remedy what has happened. You will pay and then not hear from her. She may send a line or two to buy time but you will get no change in you circumstances. You will Get no refund of your moneies. She hides behind the “it’s just me and I’m so busy” excuse but don’t be made a fool!! Watch as responds here in a short while. But ignores the hurting people who send monies to her. She will reply trying to play victim when she is the predator! Then her trolls post more or more great (PHONY) reviews to cover my post. None is ever giving details just “oh my she’s great”... “what a god send”. Lies to deceive the innocent and heartbroken!! Never do they say what spell, how long, how much nothing! You will see the same person’s over and over posting 2 and 3 reviews of the same rubbish! Please all BEWARE loves. Don’t pay one bloody cent!

Update: she reported my review on another site and is attempting to have it removed because she doesn’t want you to know the truth. And worse, created a fake account from my same location and posted a new one to glorify herself. WATCH OUT!

Reason of review: I will be happy if I can save even one person from being ripped off by her..

I didn't like: Fake customer forum, Phony customer reviews, Horrible response time, She is a fraud, Ashra koehn scam.

Comments

This happened to me as well...got about 6 spells from her..with no result, mailed her and her response was always I will look into your case. I posted here in April and less than 3 hour of my post she contacted me to get it resolved so that she can concentrate on my case..

she is a fraud..

Even though, I marked my review as resolved, nothing was done till now, instead she was taunting me with messages like 'free spell... I won't mind helping you for free...do you need my help'